How to use Chatbot WhatsApp on Waziper
Instagram Marketing Tools For Your Business. Best Instagram marketing tool for content creators – includes scheduling, comment management, reporting, analytics. Instagram Marketing Tools for the Informed Marketer.
Table of Contents
In 2021 WhatsApp is becoming a leader among the messaging channels. Due to the pandemic, WhatsApp sees a 40% increase in usage.
Today, WhatsApp delivers roughly 100 billion messages a day.
What is chatbot WhatsApp?
WhatsApp chatbot is an automated software powered by rules or artificial intelligence (AI) and runs on the WhatsApp platform. People communicate with WhatsApp chatbot via the chat interface, like talking to a real person. It's a set of automated replies that simulates a human conversation on WhatsApp. Waziper helps you do it easier!
How to use Chatbot WhatsApp on Waziper?
Step 1: Signup in and log in to Waziper
You just need few steps to register a new account on Waziper - WhatsApp Marketing Tool and log in to Waziper.
Step 2: Scanning WhatsApp QR Code
Read this post to add your WhatsApp accounts to Waziper
Step 3: Select Chatbot Function
After you select Chatbot, click Add new:
- Status: Click Enable
- Sent to:
- All: Sending to all contacts, groups
- Individual: Sending to WhatsApp Contacts which is Individual people
- Group Only: Chatbot only replies on WhatsApp Groups.
- Message contains the keyword: For example: if you set a keyword: "hi" that chatbot will reply to all messages that have "hi" in any sentences.
- Message contains whole keyword: For example: if you set a keyword: "hi, I need to buy items" that chatbot will reply exactly to the messages that have "hi, I need to buy items" in the sentences.
Step 4: Turn On / Off Chatbot
Note that you need to turn on/ off to active your chatbot.