How to Auto Post RSS on All Social Media Sites?
Connect RSS feeds to Twitter and Facebook and auto post to social media. How to post to social media automatically using RSS feeds
Table of Contents
1. What is RSS?
RSS (RDF Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication) is a web feed that allows users and applications to access updates to websites in a standardized, computer-readable format. Subscribing to RSS feeds can allow a user to keep track of many different websites in a single news aggregator, which constantly monitors sites for new content, removing the need for the user to manually check them.
Websites usually use RSS feeds to publish frequently updated information, such as blog entries, news headlines, episodes of audio and video series, or for distributing podcasts.
Although RSS formats have evolved from as early as March 1999, it was between 2005 and 2006 when RSS gained widespread use. The RSS reader checks the user's feeds regularly for new information and can automatically download it if that function is enabled.
2. How to Schedule an RSS on Social Media Sites?
- Step 1: Sign up and log in to SocialPostCenter Tool.
- Step 2: Go to RSS Feed
- Step 3: Add RSS Feed
- Step 4: Paste your RSS Link
- Step 5: Select Settings
- Step 6: Select Your Social Media Accounts where you want to post to
Step 7: Select any your profiles/groups/fanpage/twiiter/linkedin,....
- Step 8: Select the article and Post it now
- Step 9: If you want to post later, you can select Schedule / select Time to Post / select Schedule
4. How to Auto Post RSS links on Social Media Sites?
Step 1: Select Settings at Top Right Corner
Step 2: Setting up what you want in here
Step 3: Turn on Auto Post Feature
5. How to check the RSS links that published on my sites?
Step 1: Select Schedule
Step 2: Select Queue/ Published or Unpublished and Select the date you want to see.
Please open the ticket here to get support detail from our developer team.